Saturday, January 8, 2011

Poor me?

I wanted to say thank you for all the encouraging words.  It helps!  I know I have a huge uphill struggle ahead of me and knowing that you all are behind me, makes it a bit easier!

This new 1500 calories a day diet thing is hard!  Harder than I expected.  I can only eat very little.  And I am used to eating a whole heck of a lot more, trust me!!!  I know my stomach will shrink, but until it does, this House Frau is a bit cranky!  Poor hubby.  He is so amazing!  He is eating what I have to eat and not complaining.  I am the complaining!  LOL!

Thank you again for your kind and encouraging words!  Keep 'em coming!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Tell me why every time I say im gonna go on a diet, all I think about is all the junk food I really need to eat right now! The whole thing can be quite psychological too.

    Hang in there honey...the cranky will pass, the first week is the hardest...ok, 2 weeks maybe...

    Head Up!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1500 calories a day IS challenging dearie! But you can do it. Have you checked out the different online calorie counters? There are tons of them - some more helpful than others. Get your Google on Girlie and GFI!

    ReplyDelete