Sunday, January 16, 2011

Breakfast

Remember when you were growing up and your mom always told you that a good breakfast was essential?  Well, my mom told me that.  I don't know about your moms!

OK... don't tell my mom, but she was right!  If you tell her, she'll just get a big head and that won't be a good thing!  ;)

Since I have started eating breakfast, I find that I have WAY more energy to face the day.  Take, for example, today.  I had half a bagel with a few strips of vegetarian bacon.  VERY yummy and now I have energy for what ever I need to do today!

A good breaky in my world is becoming a MUST!  Try it and see for yourselves....

1 comment:

  1. This is your Mother speaking . . . I TOLD YOU SO! (Ha-Ha, just kidding) I'm glad breakfast is making you feel better. Keep up the good work, Honey.
    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete