Wednesday, January 19, 2011

10 pounds down...

I am ten pounds down!  WOOO HOO!!!  This is reason to Celebrate!  You can throw confetti and dance around if you'd like.  I know I am!

The first 10 pounds are the hardest in my opinion!  Why?  Because one is learning how to eat and when to eat and all that jazz.

Now that I have learned WHAT I can eat, it is a bit easier.  I tried to eat what I used to, just once.  I got physically ill!  I just can't do it any more!  My stomach has shrunk even in this short time.

I don't really miss it either.  Eating a ton at once and nothing else the rest of the day.  With this new lifestyle, I am eating a LOT more throughout the day, just itty bity portions with better for you kinda foods.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Kel!!
    Am frightfully proud of you :)

    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on your way, Honey. We couldn't be prouder of you! Losing that first 10 should be a great motivator; now you know you can do it! And feeling better is a wonderful by-product! Just know we're right there with you cheering on the sidelines!
    Love ya, Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete