Tuesday, January 18, 2011

20 minutes

What can you do in 20 minutes?  You can do a lot in 20 minutes.  I can't think of a SINGLE one at the moment, but I know you can do a lot!  Do you know what I have been doing with 20 minutes of my day?  I have been at the gym... I know, right?!? You probably have a look of shock on your face!  YES, I have been to the gym.  Every day for three days!  I have been walking on the treadmill.  Only for 20 minutes.  It is all I can do right now.  I am VERY proud of myself for even doing that much...  I will be going back tomorrow, too!

1 comment:

  1. Here's a Wii trick for you (wink, wink). When you first get up in the morning have a little something to eat and then hop on the Wii Fit for 6 minutes of the Hula Hoop. Doing a little something very first thing in the AM helps get ye olde metabolism moving.

    Love you,
    Cyn

    ReplyDelete