Sunday, January 30, 2011

Clearing ALL the clutter...

I am on a journey.  One of cleaning up my body so it can work well again.  Along with cleaning up my body, I am cleaning up my house.  I think this goes hand in hand.  Cleaning up where I live, so I can continue to clean up HOW I live.

I have to keep reminding myself that the house nor I got this way overnight.  It will take some time to clear all the rubble out!  As of last night, I have counter tops in my kitchen.  I have a stove top again!  I have clean dishes!  You may be asking yourselves, "Why on earth is this a reason to celebrate?"  WELL... I haven't seen my counter tops since my birthday, IN AUGUST!  I hadn't felt well enough to clean or do ANYTHING.  It is miserable not being able to do anything, while looking normal.  People start to think you are crazy and that you are simply acting like you can't do anything.  It is a frustrating thing, trust me!  I am glad that I was validated by my doc.  

I am slowly starting to feel better.  As I start feeling better, I start doing more!  

Let's clear all the clutter and simplify!


No comments:

Post a Comment