Monday, May 7, 2012

WOOT WOOT!!!

Hey kids!

Guess what?!?!  I stepped on the scale this morning and guess what it said!  It said...... Drumroll, please!

230!  Yep, that is what is said.  That means that I am 70 pounds down from where I started!  70 pounds, people!  These are things that are the equivalent of 70 pounds...

*A full helium tank 
*An electric fireplace 
*31752 thumbtacks 
*A big wingback comfy chair 
*The world’s biggest atlas 
*187 Bananas 
*A bushel of Corn 
*The average sheet of drywall 


I have been working hard.  I won't stop working either.  If I never loose another pound, however, I am happy!  I am learning every day what my body needs and how to be the healthiest me I can be!  Now I sound like a recruiting advertisement, sorry about that!  I can't help it!



3 comments:

  1. Stephanie PhillipsMay 7, 2012 at 7:47 AM

    Way to go Kelli!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! BIG NUMBERS! LOVE THEM :) CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! So happy that you're feeling good! :o)

    ReplyDelete