Friday, May 18, 2012

Non Scale Victory this morning!

I had a TOTALY NSV this morning.  I had to get some blood drawn this morning.  Have you ever had your blood drawn?  You know those weird arm bar chair things you have to sit in, right!?!?  Those chairs have always been a NIGHTMARE for me.  ALWAYS.  I never fit.  The bar that come across your front would never come across my front.  I'd make it work, but it was never comfortable.  My tummy spilling over the top and me squished into the chair.

THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN TODAY!  Nope!  I sat in the chair an was pleasantly surprised at how easy the bar came down.  As an added bonus, it didn't even touch my tummy!  TALK ABOUT A WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

I did a happy dance out of the lab today!  Oh, and happy Friday to ya too!


No comments:

Post a Comment