Monday, May 21, 2012

I LOVE SPARKLES!!!!!

Today I got my Sparkle Skirt in the mail!  What is a sparkle skirt?  You don't know?!??!  It is only the most amazing and practical thing ever!  It is a pair of running/walking compression shorts with a sparkly skirt over top!  How can that be bad?!?!?!  The shorts have nice cargo-y pockets on both legs and they STAY WHERE YOU PUT THEM!  That is kinda important as gracefully picking short outta your bum is not possible!

On my WLS path, I am finding that pretty things help me focus and make the daily exercise dread way more fun.  Sparkle Skirts is so helping me with that!  When I feel pretty and sparkly, I walk faster and am more willing to push myself!

These skirts come in all sizes, even plus sizes, and in tons of fabrics!  You can get them with or with out shorts underneath.  I am so excited about these skirts, I HAD to share with you!  OH, I didn't tell you about their amazing customer service!  Leah and her team are amazing.  She personally wrote me a quick email to thank me for the kind words I put on the order form.

I can't say enough about Sparkle Skirts!  I am running my first 5K on July 4th.  I will SOOOOO be wearing my purple sparkly skirt and telling EVERYONE where I got it!

This is what a sparkle tech skirt looks like.   ***THEY HAVEN'T PAID ME TO SAY ALL THESE THINGS,   THEY ARE MY OWN OPINIONS!!!!!*****



3 comments:

  1. Well, that answers my question about your blog! Thank you! Very fun site and I LOVE your sense of humor! Thank you SO MUCH for blogging about SparkleSkirts! You are more than awesome! We are PROUD to supply plus-sized skirts, and I appreciate your talking about them. When I was plus-sized, there were no such clothes on the market, so I know they are needed. Thanks for spreading the word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I remember you talking about wanting to get one! So glad you got it and love it! Hopefully you will share a pic from the 5k in July so we can see how great you look in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im excited you said you were gonna run the 5k!! Set your goals high honey!! GOOD FOR YOU!!!! :+)

    ReplyDelete