Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The difference is clear!

About a year ago, my parents got on a plane to come see me.  They wanted to go and do and I wanted to go with them.  I REALLY wanted to go with them.  In the end, I did go with them.  Kind of!  I had to keep sitting down because I couldn't breathe.  My face was beet red and I was huffing and puffing!  NOT a pretty site, mind you.  Also, I was moving at glacial speeds.  Needless to say, we didn't see much on account of me.  Talk about embarrassing.  It was humiliating!  My parents came all this way and we didn't even get to see much.

Fast Forward to this year, Some gal pals came into town and we had a blast sightseeing!  Yes, it was long days and LOTS of walking, but I kept up for most of it!  Yes, I slowed down at points.  However, I wasn't huffing and puffing or even beet red.

I wish my parents could come back and we could do everything and see everything now that I am capable!



3 comments:

  1. Great Going Kelli! The rewards will continue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!! So proud of where you are AND where you are going! See you at the 5k/10k walk/run Saturday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your doing great! never give up!

    ReplyDelete