Tuesday, May 1, 2012

So far, yet not...



Sometimes I have negative thoughts!  Shocker, I know.  :)  Sometimes, I think to myself, that I have SOOOOOOOOO far to go.  Sometimes those thoughts crowd everything else out!

I have to remember how far I have actually come.  That is why I made this side by side comparison.  For days when I think I have so far to go... I can look at this and see how far I have actually come.  I am a visual person!  I need pictures!!!

Let's review....

Starting weight: 300 pounds
Sleep apnea, Type II Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol
Special order clothes, wedding rings cutting off circulation, glasses too tight, oily skin
Exercise:  HA!!! Yeah, right!




Now weight: 240 pounds
ALL and I mean ALL co-morbidities GONE!  Out the window, bye-bye!
Can get clothes in a non plus size store, had to take rings off because they are too big, glasses fit, normal skin on the way!!!!
Exercise:  Any and every chance I get!  Walking is my preference, but who knows what is next!?!?!




I think I am going to print this pic out an keep it where I can see it.  It will give me encouragement on those off days!






2 comments:

  1. So proud of you Kelli! I would hang it on the fridge, mirrors and somewhere in every room so that there's that little encouragement everywhere :) Chin up girl, you will get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go honey!! good job!!

    ReplyDelete