Wednesday, May 23, 2012

New uniform? YOU BETCHA!!!

Do you all know what an infinity dress is?  Well, I have decided that it will be my new uniform, so to speak!  It is simply a circle skirt with two very very long straps attached.  You can wrap it around yourself in a TON of different way to make it look like a different outfit!  How cool is that!?!?!?  You can wear it as a skirt, a tunic top, and a dress.  

I bought an infinity dress and a few pairs of leggings.  EVERYTHING else is gone!  Yep, you heard me right gone, donezo, bye bye, and so long!  It is exciting to realize that I am getting smaller and I have more options, it seems, in my clothing choices.  However, until I level off a bit, it can be challenging.  Challenging to find something that isn't a tent or not too tight.  

This dress/top/skirt thing is great because I can wrap the straps as tight as I need.  It will work with me instead of against me!  Pair it with a pair of leggings and some fun jewelry, or a fun cardigan and a tank top.  The options are endless.  You don't have to have WLS to get an infinity dress.  I think this is an essential piece for EVERYONE!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love these things, I have a shirt and a leotard like that, they are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete