Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Yummy, Yummy pancakes...

People have been asking me what do I miss about not eating.  Well, It's not that I am not eating, it's that I am eating different things and smaller portions.

However, that got me thinking... I really do miss breakfast-y type things, ie: pancakes!

NO LONGER, MY FRIENDS!  I have a recipe for pancakes I can eat!

Here ya go!

Ricotta pancakes

1/2 cup ricotta cheese (drain the cheese in a coffee filter in a strainer to make it thicker, I did!)
3 TBS. Multigrain pancake mix
1 TBS.  sugar free instant vanilla pudding mix
1 egg
2 TBS. Sugar free vanilla syrup (I use Toranni)

Whiz up all the ingredients in your mini food processor/blender until WELL combined.  Spray your griddle/pan with non-stick spray.  Cook over low to medium heat until golden!  Enjoy with any sugar free toppings you like.  I personally don't like anything on mine, so I ate them plain!  This recipe makes 8 ish silver dollar sized pancakes.

*There are many variations... Add any flavor pudding and syrup!!  If you are feeling frisky, don't forget a scoop of protein powder!

They aren't the prettiest, but they taste good!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment