Saturday, April 14, 2012

Desserts!

I love ice cream.  Rocky road is my favorite.  It is just something about the chocolate, nuts and marshmallows that just does it for me.  As you all know, I don't do sweets much anymore.  And by much, I mean never!  There goes my Rocky Road!!!  

I got a great gift for Christmas this past year.  I got an ICE CREAM MAKER!  Now I can make my own frozen-y treats!!!  It might not be Rocky Road, but I can still have my desserts!

I tried this new recipe for some frozen yogurt!!!  It is different and I have to get used to it, but it is kinda tasty!  I made Blackberry Frozen yogurt, it is a really simple recipe.  You DO need an ice cream maker.  That is the only piece of special equipment you HAVE to have!

Blackberry Frozen Yogurt

3 cups fresh blackberries
1 can sweetened condensed milk
3 cups plain greek yogurt (next time I will use the blackberry flavored)
ice cream maker

Puree blackberries and sweetened condensed milk in either a blender or food processor.  Add the greek yogurt and mix well.  Plop it all in the ice cream maker and follow the manufacturer's instructions for making frozen-y goodness!!!!


SO not mine, but isn't it pretty!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment