Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Going bald?

It's a fact... I am loosing my hair.  And not in small quantities, either!  By the handful, is more like it.  Every time I touch, brush or do anything near my head, hair falls out!

FEAR NOT!  It is a normal occurrence after this type of surgery.  Well, that is what I am told.  My medical posse isn't as worried about it as I am.  They suggested taking Biotin.  YES, I will be taking that along with all my other vitamins!!!!  Biotin promotes new hair growth and it help with hair loss!

In the meantime, I am thinking about cutting my hair quite short!  I'm even looking into getting some fun wigs.  No standard wigs for this gal!  Go big or go home, right?!?!?!  :) :)


1 comment:

  1. your so funny.. my hair did the same thing! that is why I cut it off. It will get better but it will get worse first. LOL take care love ya marcie

    ReplyDelete