Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Gadgets that are a MUST HAVE in a post-op kitchen!

I am a gadget gal!  I LOVE me some gadgets, let me tell you!!!  Here are several gadgets that I couldn't live without in my post-op kitchen!  They make life after surgery easier and WAY tastier than I though could be possible!!!

First is my mini food processor....


This thing is amazing!  I, of course, got a hot pink one instead of green!  It is great for whipping things up.  If you are in the pureed food stage, it is a LIFE SAVER!!!!!

Next comes my slow cooker...

Slow cookers are great, especially when you use a slow cooker LINER!!!!!  As a post-op gal, I need my food to be moist and juicy.  It helps to keep everything moving in the right direction!!!

The next gadget is a MUST when cooking ground meat!  The Pampered Chef Mix n' Chop!!!!

This thing is called the "meat smoosher" in our house!  It make cooking ground up meat super easy... No scratching of the pans, no big forks!

The next item isn't a MUST have, but it does make things nice.  You could use any blender, but I like the Magic Bullet!


I have several other gadgets, but these are the most important to me!  What do you like to use?!?!




1 comment: