Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Honestly....

I was skyping with my dad today.  Don't you just love technology?!?!?  I think it is FABULOUS!!!!!

Anyway, He was saying something that really rang true for me (He says lots of things that ring true with me, he's that kinda guy :) ).  He said that I was honest about my good and bad days here on this blog.  He's right!

That is one thing I will always be with you.  I will always be real and honest.  Ok, that is two things!  If I can't be honest here, where the heck can I be?!?!?

If my journey and I use that word because I can't think of another.  Personally, I think that word is cheezy and overused, but...  OH WELL!  Sorry, I get sidetracked very easily!  Ooh.. Look!  A squirrel!  :)

Back to my "journey"....  If my struggles or victories can help just one other person that would be cool, but if not, I am not worried!  I mainly write because it is an outlet for me.  It is a stress buster!  I feel so much better after writing about my day, good or bad.  For me, it is a diary, kinda, of my life.  I wanna keep that around.  I wanna remember, EXACTLY, how I was feeling that day or for that period of time.

Honesty and reality is what you will get from me!  I hope you keep reading!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment