Thursday, March 29, 2012

Something wonderful

I was just FB messaging with my bestest pal and we were chatting about food... I talk about food A LOT!
I was telling her that I would rather have one bite (which is about all I can have anyway) of something WONDERFUL than a whole plate of something so-so.

I am learning new ways to cook with new ingredients.  None of my food has been "diet" food.  I hate the word diet.  No one wants to be on a diet.  I think everyone hates the word diet.  I am proof that you don't need to eat "diet" food.  I am still enjoying most of the foods I used to.   I simply re-make them to fit this new lifestyle of mine!  Yes, I have had to cut somethings out.. Honestly, I don't really miss the things that I have cut out!

I know this is nothing new and that I have said it before, but I like to remind myself of this!  After all it takes 30 days to make a habit!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment