Thursday, March 8, 2012

Breaking up is hard to do!

Carbs don't make me sick.  I can still tolerate carbs....   I was really hoping carbs and I would be on the "outs".  I was hoping that I would never be able to eat carbs again!  I know that is a kinda stupid thing to hope for, but you have to understand where I am coming from.

Carbs and I are like peanut butter and jelly.  We are like pizza and ranch, Bonnie and Clyde, and chips and salsa.  If I were a tv personality (I really should be, anyway), I'd have a show called Rolls around the World.  The whole premiss would be you all watching me eat bread and carbs!  How FANTASTIC would that be?!??!?! tv

After surgery, I just assumed Carbs and I would be separated!  You know what happens when you assume things, right?

I HAVE to break up with Carbs.  Yes, it is true.  I HAVE to break up with Carbs.  I hate saying that.  I hate THINKING that.  However.... It is a fact, I need to break up with carbs.

Yes, I am in mourning.  I am nursing a broken heart.  We had a 31 year relationship!  That is a LONG time, people!!!!  It will take some time to heal.  Good news, though... I will heal and move on.


Highlights of my day:

*SUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Friends that give me clothes so I don't have to buy them
*Feeling better EVERY DAY!

1 comment: