Thursday, February 16, 2012

Yesterday was rough....

The title says it all.  It was a really rough one yesterday.  I was tired, sick, whiny, and an all around mess.

I got up in the morning fairly early because I had a doc appointment.  I am glad I got to see my GP.  I really do love her.  I had to go get my dressings changed.  That was the easiest part of my day!

When I got home, NOTHING sounded good.  And I do mean nothing.  I ate because I had to.  I didn't want to watch yet another episode of anything on tv.  No movies sounded great.  You know that feeling?  Then I started to feel sick to my tummy.  Barfy, crampy.  Just all around not good.  I decided to go take a nap.  Maybe a nap is what I needed.  So, up I trekked to the guest room.  Nope, I am STILL not sleeping in my room.  I can't yet.  I miss it!  I miss sleeping with my hubbers!  I was out like a light for several hours, apparently!

I woke up feeling a bit better, but still bored outta my freaking mind.  Tv didn't look good, movies didn't look good, even video games didn't look good.  I guess this is all part of the process.  I have to remind myself that I JUST had major surgery.  I can't be superwoman yet.

Maybe today will be better!  Here's hoping!

3 comments:

  1. aww, i hope today is better! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least that day is done and brighter days to look forward to! Hope today is one of those brighter days!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After my surgery I lost all interest in everything.. even my beloved reading. I could not even imagine picking up a book. John would buy them for me and they would sit. It will get better I promise

    ReplyDelete