Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Short but sweet....

Hey Everyone....

First, let me say thank you for your thoughts and prayers.  KEEP 'EM COMING!!!!

I am still in the hospital, but alert enough to be playing a bit on the computer.  The surgery went well and all is going according to my medical posse... and believe me.. it is a posse!!!!

The recovery time is going to a bit hellish, but will be well worth it!!!

Hopefully, I can go home tomorrow (Wed)!

Highlights of the day:

* Getting my IV out in a little bit!  :)

3 comments:

  1. good good good!!! SOOO glad everything went well!! SOOO HAPPY for you!!!! :+)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear that you are over the op and starting on the recovery. One day at a time will bring success and not be so overwhelming. Call if you need help when you get home. We are all around to be able to help in some way.
    Wanda Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to be updated. I am sure the best things are ahead for you now! .

    ReplyDelete