Thursday, February 23, 2012

SHOCK and AWE...

When I started this process, I didn't really believe that I was going to loose weight.  I mean, sure, it works for other people, It MIGHT work for me.  I was hoping it would.  Guess what!?!?!?  It is working for me!  I AM loosing weight.  I don't know where it is going, but as long as it is going off of me!  I hadn't stepped on the scale in about 3 days.  I was expecting to be a few pounds down.  I was more than a few pounds down.  I was almost 11 pounds down!!!!!  My BMI is dropping, my weight is dropping.  My energy is still a bit low, but that is changing too.  I know my body is just trying to heal itself.  Somedays are better than others, and that is ok.  I am learning that in a big way!  I think I just have to give my permission to rest when I need it, to sleep if I need it.




Highlights of my day:

Got out of the house and took a drive with hubbers!

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I really have enjoyed reading your blog so keep it up. I am happy to hear about your "wins" each day. Keep it up and remember your goals...jog a 5k while wearing heals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yahoo.. your doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wonderful and just remember a day at a time in the right direction is a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear darling beautiful niece. Five years ago I stood on a scale and read it at 320 pounds. Three and a half years ago I had my RNY and weighed in on surgery day at 260. Today my scale says 130. I have to work at it but my now old tool makes it possible. We share genetics so like myself and your other Auntie who had the same surgery you will be successful. Believe It!

      Delete