Monday, February 27, 2012

BIG DAY!!!!!!

Big Days, Kids!  No, i didn't do anything extreme... Wanna guess what happened??!?!?!

I WORE REAL CLOTHES!  And a bra.  Granted, it is a sports bra, but it still soooo counts!  I am so tired of wearing jammies and sweat pants.  I decided this morning to put on real clothes. I found some loose fitting ones.  Hell, most of my clothes are loose fitting at this moment!  None the less, I found some pants that are comfy and a clean t-shirt.  Let me tell you... THEY FELT GREAT!  I just went out to get some lab work done, like I said, nothing extreme.  I promptly came home and took a nap, but I still went out wearing real clothes... That is HUGE in my world!

2 comments:

  1. yahoo, i am so happy for you.. how much weight so far? keep me posted. Hugs Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah baby! So glad you are feeling up to wearing a bra, most days I don't feel up to that ;)

    ReplyDelete