Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ultimate Snacks and other things!

I have done it!  I have found the PERFECT snack!!!  You can congratulate me now!

With WLS, I have had to give up some things.  Salty, white carb loaded snacks being one of them.  Let me tell you some thing... I am a salty snack kinda gal.  I love me some crisps and some pretzels!!!  I could eat an entire bag of said snacks!  NO MORE, MY FRIEND.

I can't eat much of anything these days.  What I can eat has to have flavor and purpose.  No more willy nilly snacking for me.  Since I am only putting very small quantities of food in my body, they have to be of the best quality!!!

The perfect snack has been invented an I have found it!!!!!  It is called Just the Cheese!  And that is all it is!  You know those crispy bits of cheese on the edges of pans and how everyone fights for them?!  That is what this is.  It is baked bits of REAL cheese it a tiny package for all to enjoy!  They come in a ton of flavors, but I like the Jalepeno ones!  One bag is one serving.  How easy is that?!!?  No guessing games on the serving size.  They also have as much protein and calcium as one glass of milk!

*This isn't a paid blog, but hey, if they wanna pay me, I'd love that!!!!



Highlights of my day:

*Getting a pedicure with a great friend
*Making din din for the hubbers and I
*Naps... I Love naps!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Don't have that here stateside. But they sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Auntie!!! I get mine through Amazon! They are FAB!!!!!

    ReplyDelete