Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Stay the course...

This hasn't been the easiest of weeks, let me tell you. I have been sicker this past week than I have in a really long time. I am sick to the point of being in bed for almost a week. A friend of mine came to visit the other day and she told me to "Stay the Course". I have grabbed on to that and held it close to me. Because I have been so sick, I haven't been exercising and I am starting to feel really down. Those words, "Stay the Course", have reminded me that I will get through this. I will be ok. I think I have grabbed onto those words because they remind me to keep my end goal in mind. Regardless of what happens, I can do it. So let me pass this on to you... STAY THE COURSE!!! You can do it, whatever it is, whatever your goals and dreams. You can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment