Thursday, July 5, 2012

New territory for me....

It is finally getting to be summer here. Whoop Whoop!!!! Summer = hot sticky mess. Is it that way for everyone else? No? Just me then. It is ok though. This summer isn't as bad as previous ones. I am not sweltering and dying. I am just moderately hot and not dying is a good thing! It doesn't take hours of cold to cool me off these days. In the past, I haven't ever really worn shorts. I figured I was never a shorts kinda gal. In truth, I never wanted to show off my legs. Who knew that all that would change!?!?!? Now, don't get me wrong, I'm still not super Keenan showing off my legs, but I am not totally embarrassed either. And it makes for keeping cool, too. Well, this evening, I didn't have any clean shorts. Hubbers did. So I stole a pair of his PT shorts, cut the liner deal and and tried them on. Oh holy fire balls, Batman!!!!!! They fit. I did a happy dance. He just lost his shorts, so to speak!!!! Alright, y'all... I just had to share!!!! Be kind to each other and enjoy the summer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment