Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Clarence rack jeans

I was poking around the BX today.  I desperately needed new pants.  When I say desperately, I mean DESPERATELY!!!!!! All the ones I had were either sweat pants or huge on me!!!!!  A gal gets tired of wearing sweats all the stinking time.  I was poking around with a friend of mine.  She  picked out the most perfectest pair of jeans.  I was super excited until I saw the size.  They were a size 16. Those wouldn't ever fit me yet!  She pushed me to "just try them on".  I did.  THEY FIT!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy non-sweat pants, Batman!!!!!  I was astounded!!!   I did the happy dance right there in the dressing room in the middle of the BX!   People looked at me like I was a crazy person, but I didnt care!!!  I am in a size 16 jeans!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment