Friday, June 8, 2012

I promise.... I am still here!! :)

Hey Kids!

Long time, no see... I know!  I haven't had a computer for a bit.  Ours died completely and I can't blog on my phone!

So much has been going on since we last chatted!  First and foremost... I am officially down 80 pounds!!!!  WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!  Go me!!!!  :)  I am in full training mode for my 5K.  Sparkly skirt and all!  I have been really working hard for this!  I WILL DO IT!!! :)

Something else... I am now getting B12 shots.  My recent bloodwork said I was a bit low and so my doc prescribed the shots for me!  I actually had to research B12 because I had no idea what it was or why I needed it!  I found out some good stuff.  I know... Big Dork over here! :)  Hey, If I have to put something in my body and I don't know what it is... I am SOO going to research it!  Wouldn't you?!?!?

I have been reading some interesting books lately... about clutter in both your body and your house!  I know I've said this before, but I am clearing it all out!  My house has been clean and I mean CLEAN for almost 2 weeks.  It makes life easier, for sure.  I can come down in the morning and see that I have a shiny and clean sink and it makes me smile.  That starts my day off right.  I am creating routines for myself.  Ones that I can work with and continue.  Something has been occuring to me lately... I AM NOT PERFECT!  Shocker, I know... I know, I have burst some people's bubbles!  I can't help it! LOL!  However, I am not perfect.  In realizing this, I can let go of some of my perfectionisims.  It is freeing.  EXTREMELY! 

I have also learned about the HALT principle.  I am trying to implement it into my life.  HALT stands for Hungry, Angry, Lonely, and Tired.  I am trying to asses myself now based on these things.. am I truly hungry, or am I Angry, Lonley, or Tired?  If I am truly hungry, I will eat.  If I am anything else, I will distract myself untill I don't want to reach for food.  I am learning to be good to myself.  I AM WORTH IT!  I am.  It has taken me a long time to figure this all out.  Now, that I have, I am never going back!!!!

OK!!!!  That was Heavy, Deep and Real.  We had a lot to catch up on! 

BE KIND to yourself!  Be Kind to others!

No comments:

Post a Comment