Friday, February 4, 2011

No guilt.

Ok.. I have a secret to tell you...  Come closer.  Come on, I won't bite!  (Whispers) I still eat candy!

There I said it.  Let me explain before you all freak out and throw a hissy fit!  I don't eat it often and when I do, I only eat A piece.  As in single piece.  Not MANY pieces, but a single piece.  I have found that just one piece curbs my craving for something sweet.  I don't even feel guilty about that one piece, either.  I am doing well.  I am keeping on track as far as food goes.  When I crave something sweet, if I deny that craving, I am more likely to go on a binge eating EVERYTHING sweet that I can get my hands on.  And that, my friends, is a NO NO!!!

This is progress.  I am learning.  I am changing.  Now, if only chocolate cake came in a single bite size piece!!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. I tried to post this once, so if it comes through twice, Im sorry.
    FYI, http://www.hostesscakes.com/100/ Hostess has some 100 calorie snack cakes. They have chocolate, vanilla, crumb cake, lemon cake. It even has some cream in the middle. They are little mini ones that come in sets of 3 which equals 100 calories. So if you want to make it less, just eat 1 of them. Not sure on the sugar intake, but I cant have alot of sugar, and I used to eat them.
    yes, I used to eat 1 ok sometimes 2 pieces of the bite size chocolates. I had to, or I would have eaten a whole candy bar or 2.
    Sounds like our doing good. Its hard work for sure keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You're doing fab Kelli Ann and I'm so happy for you! Thanks for helping me as well! Love ya mucho grande!! God bless you! ps/ don't forget to send me the meatloaf recipe too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kel, you're doing way better than I.
    If I buy a Cadbury's choc bar I inevitably (sp?) eat the whole thing in one go. Had one yesterday, in fact. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete