Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I CAN change...

Last night, hubby and I went to our favorite pub for din din.  We love this pub for many reasons, but we especially love the food at this pub.  It is comforting and oh so yummy!  I ordered what I normally do.  Toad in the hole with chips (french fries) on the side.  Toad in the hole is a typical English dish.  It is a couple of sausages in a crust, flaky bread like thing.  I love this dish.  It is served with gravy and it is just DELICIOUS!!!

You are probablly thinking... "Kelli Ann, you were doing soooo well!!!"  Yes, I was.  I still am.  When my food arrived, I didn't pour extra gravy on and I only ate about a quarter of the entire plate.  I ate the sausages and only a bite of the Yorkshire pudding (flaky, bread thing).  I also had only a few chips.  I used what I know of portion sizes and stuck to it!!

I am extremely proud of myself.  I didn't eat until I felt sick.  I eat what I knew I could and had a great night out with the hubbs!

1 comment:

  1. You are just ROCKIN' & ROLLIN'!!! I am so proud of you Kelli Ann...this s*&t is hard work. You just GO, GO, GO Honey!

    I love you, Cyn
    XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete