Monday, February 28, 2011

Flinging and doing it right!!!

Hey Kids!  I know it has been awhile...

Here is what has been going on!  As you all know, I am decluttering my life, my body, and my house!  I am doing so well on all the fronts.  I am down another five ish pounds.  That makes a total of 20 all together.  I am eating well and actually loving it!  I cook an average of 6 nights a week and all six nights Hubby and I eat something healthy, but YUMMY and pretty!  I got a new set of dishes to highlight my cooking.  They are plain white and oh so simple.  LOVE THEM!  All other dishes are being used to bless someone else!  I have started decluttering my guest room (Now you can have somewhere to sleep if you come visit, and you SHOULD come visit).  In my living room, I actually have a desk that I can use as a desk, the closet is a coat closet again, and there are seats for people to sit on!  My kitchen isn't overflowing with needless stuff anymore.  I went through my pantry and pulled everything that I couldn't eat, still good, and donated it to the food bank!  My dining room still needs some work, but it is a process!!!!

That is what is going on here.  What about you all?  Anything new?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Sounds like you are doing great! Keep it up. =) I wish I could come visit, but you are just a tad too far for us. Move closer and we can visit all the time. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am finally figuring out how to subscribe and blog and all that here. I hope you post something new soon, maybe after the family that's visiting leaves? Love you
    Auntie Ann

    ReplyDelete